Craftsman 348-Piece Mechanics Tool Set
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Craftsman's 348 pc Mechanics Tool Set Gives You the Help You Need When you're working on tough projects under the hood, you need tools like the Craftsman 348 pc Mechanics Tool Set on-hand to help you get the job done well and done right. Built to pull spark plugs, torque down headers, strap-in engine blocks and tighten drain bolts, this tool set is crafted to withstand the most demanding jobs you've got in mind. Featuring an adaptable range of hand tools, it'll help you when you're working on all types of projects from appliances to small engines and odd jobs around the house, too. A solid addition to every garage, be it professional or home based, the Craftsman 348 pc mechanics tool set packs tools precision machined from high strength alloyed steel built for a lifetime of heavy torquing. With tools like an obstruction wrench, stubby screw drivers and angle adapters that grant you access to tight spaces, whether you're stuffed behind an appliance or elbow-deep under the hood, this set gets the job done while the assurance of Craftsman's Forever Guarantee keeps you working for life.
- Craftsman 348 pc Mechanics Tool set includes: 210 short and deep well sockets in both inch and metric sizes, 17 drive tools, 46 combination wrenches, 8 flare wrenches, 5 tappet wrenches and one half moon wrench
- All parts are precision machined from rugged alloyed steel
- Flat wrenches combine fast grabbing open ends with tough boxes for high torque situations
- Hex keys are coated in protective iron oxide
- Ratchets include thumb operated quick release and directional switch
- Drivers feature handles that eliminates swapping bits
- Polished finish wipes clean even after the dirtiest jobs
- Each piece is guaranteed forever
Specifications & Dimensions