Kenmore Elite Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Silver
$69.99 - $279.93
Store pickup Shipping
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
Kenmore Elite Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Performance Plus This Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner offers high performance with its unique Inducer Motor with 3-D Inducer Fan. This vacuum's Direct Drive 3-Motor system is beltless, making it super low-maintenance. Modernized and improved, this vacuum includes an Infrared Dirt Sensor and a Performance Indicator. The HEPA Media filtration system traps dust, dander, pollen and other allergens, while the Pet Handi-Mate™ attachment removes pet hair. Get the performance you need with this Kenmore upright vacuum cleaner.
- Kenmore's most powerful Inducer Motor delivers 20% more air power to remove dirt and debris.
- Thanks to the Power Flow design, a full bag won't cause a drop in suction or performance, so you have the power you need to finish the job.
- To keep you focused on cleaning hard-to-see dirt, the Infrared Dirt Sensor activates a blur LED that tells you where to focus cleaning power. Once it's all clean, the light turns off so you know you are done.
- Easy to control with one hand, the air driven Pet Handi-Mate hose and wand attachment makes getting pet fur and dander off furniture and out of your car, a breeze.
- The Reach-Out telescoping wand helps you get to places you normally couldn’t reach, cleaning window treatments, ceiling fans and other above-floor surfaces without a step ladder.
- Ideal for allergy sufferers, the HEPA certified filter captures maximum debris, trapping dust, dander, pollen and other allergens so exhaust air is clean and you can breathe easy.
- The LED headlight shines in the dark to reveal dust and dirt lurking under furniture and hiding in corners, so soil build-up doesn't stand a chance.
- From high pile carpeting to bare floors, 4-position height adjustment positions the cleaning head for optimum airflow and powerful cleaning.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This