Kenmore 30" Sealed Gas Cooktop - Convenient, Powerful This Kenmore 30" Gas Cooktop 3242 provides four top of the line sealed burners, including a 14,200 BTU Power Burner to heat water fast, and a simmer burner to maintain your food at a steady low heat. With its recessed design and subtle appearance, this cooktop can stay on any countertop and meld with any kitchen. The easy-to-clean grates are dishwasher safe and the rest of the cooktop is simple to wipe down. This cooktop uses an electronic ignition, so the lighting process is automatic. You'll know you're cooking with gas with this Kenmore sealed gas cooktop.
- Designed to kick out serious heat, the Power Burner funnels 14,200 BTUs of flame power to your cooking surface, so steaks sear, eggs scramble and water boils quickly.
- The 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner was designed to deliver reliable warming and ultra-low simmering with a consistent, precise flame, cutting down on scorched sauces and dried out dishes.
- Built to eliminate the need to light and re-light pilots, electronic ignition delivers consistent flames with the turn of a knob, so you can get cooking fast.
- Built to cut down on soaking and scrubbing, dishwasher safe grates deliver a stable surface for cooking, while cleaning up quickly alongside your pots and pans.
- Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to a porcelain cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipe clean quickly.
Specifications & Dimensions
Color Matching Controls:
See Installation Guide below product description
Minimum Clearance Above Cooktop (in.):
Minimum Clearance Below Cooktop (in.):
Minimum Clearance to Front of Counter (in.):
Minimum Clearance to Left Wall (in.):
Minimum Clearance to Rear Wall (in.):
Minimum Clearance to Right Wall (in.):
Styling & Design:
Cooking Bay Style:
Dimensions and Weight:
1 x gas burner - 4100 W - power burner ¦ 1 x gas burner - 1465 W - simmer burner ¦ 2 x gas burner - 2784 W - all-purpose burner
Automatic Ignition - Settings, Controls & Indicators:
Compliant Standards - Miscellaneous:
Control Type - Settings, Controls & Indicators:
Cooktop Features - Cooktop Details:
Dishwasher safe grates
Depth - Dimensions & Weight:
Form Factor - General:
Height - Dimensions & Weight:
Location of Cooktop Controls - Settings, Controls & Indicators:
Minimum Depth - Dimensions & Weight (Niche):
Minimum Height - Dimensions & Weight (Niche):
Minimum Width - Dimensions & Weight (Niche):
Product Type - General:
Gas cooktop - 4 element(s)
Weight - Dimensions & Weight:
Width - Dimensions & Weight:
Controls and Features:
None, fixed elements/burners
Cooktop Control Location:
Gas: sealed burners
Number of Elements/Burners:
14,200 BTU Power burner; Two 9,500 BTU all-purpose burners; 5,000 BTU simmer burner
Installable Over Oven:
Can install over oven
Warranties & Coverage:
1 year parts and labor