Jenn-Air 30" Induction Cooktop - Stainless Steel
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
These Jenn-Air® electric cooktops feature simmer, melt and Keep Warm™ functions for the chef who needs versatility. Two 7 in. 2,500-watt elements may be used independently or combined using the bridge function that creates a long, oval-shaped element that allows you to use specialty cookware or a griddle on the cooktop. The Ceran® glass surface is environmentally friendly and easy to wipe clean.
- Precise cooking control — Induction technology turns your cookware into the heat source, giving you instant heat while leaving the area surrounding the element cool
- Versatile cooking options — 13 heat levels provide the extreme heat of a gas cooktop, ultra-low heat for gentle simmering, and everything in between
- Get meals to your table quickly — The performance boost function exceeds the maximum heat level for more intense heat
- Efficiently heats cookware — The pan-size detection feature detects the size of your cookware to ensure proper heating
- Environmentally friendly — The Ceran® glass surface is made of products that are designed not to harm the environment when disposed
- Indicator lights let you know if surfaces are hot — The hot surface indicator lights show when an area of the cooktop is hot, even if the cooktop has been turned off
- Simplify cooking cleanup — Glass-touch electronic controls provide a smooth cooktop surface that’s easy to wipe clean
Specifications & Dimensions