Craftsman 30 In 357cc Dual-Stage Snowblower w/ EZ Steer Electric 4-Way Chute Control
Bring Easy Operations and Tons of Power to Your Winter Landscape with this 30" Dual-Stage Gas Snow Blower The brawny Craftsman 30" Dual-Stage Gas Snow Blower packs a lot of power and is easy to operate. Use the powerful 357cc four-cycle OHV Craftsman engine to easily crush packed snow from large driveways or sidewalks. Reliable push-button electric start and in-dash LED lights help get the job done in any kind of weather. With easy-to-operate controls, you can adjust the chute rotation and pitch control while on the go. Use the trigger controlled EZ Steer system on this 30" Dual-Stage Gas Snow Blower for easy navigation through snowy terrains. A 12-inch serrated steel auger and a 12-inch impeller work together for effective use on all kinds of snow, ranging from dry powder snow to wet slush. Specially designed extended chute design keeps a tighter discharge pattern to increase throwing distance and reduce snow blow back.
- With Deluxe Glide-Tech skid shoes, the Craftsman 30" Dual-Stage Gas Snow Blower slides along bricks and pavers to keep your driveway damage-free
- 357cc four-cycle OHV Craftsman engine helps move more snow quicker
- Trigger controlled EZ Steer technology and large 16" x 6.5" X-Trac tires offer better maneuverability and control
- Electric four-way chute control helps adjust its direction along a 190-degree radius and pitch control to discharge snow
- Tool-less drift cutters cut into snow drift and drop snow on the snow thrower's path, for greater efficiency
- Push-button electric start motor offers six forward and two reverse, power-propelled speeds which save on time and energy
- A 30-inch clearing width and 21-inch intake height makes this equipment ideal for use on large paved and gravel paths
- Mitten-grip starter handle is designed for a comfortable grip on the recoil start while wearing gloves
- Available in a black/red finish
- Item Weight: 268 lbs.
- Two-year limited warranty and limited lifetime warranty on upper and lower chute
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This