Kenmore Elite 30" Gas Cooktop - Precision Gas Cooking The Kenmore Elite gas cooktop 3230 brings your kitchen the power of gas cooking with the precision of an electric range. The multiple burners offer individual power settings to give you the most accurate temperatures. The TurboBoil Power Burner delivers 18,200 BTUs to bring water to a quick boil, while the dual ring burner can produce as much as 18,000 BTUs for sautéing or as little as 900 for a soft simmer. These ceramic grate burners are recessed to deliver both a sleeker look and an easy continuous cooktop, perfect for balancing multiple pots.
- Delivering an outstanding 18,200 BTUs of heating power, Gas Turbo Boil™ brings pots, pans and kettles to a boil rapidly, saving time and getting meals made fast.
- The 18,000 BTU Dual Ring Burner combines rapid heating and boiling with smaller flame options that simmer and warm to fit your skillet, pot and meal perfectly.
- Designed to power you through dishes large and small, 9,500 BTU burners deliver heat for a wide range of cooking options, so you can simmer, sear, warm and boil all in one spot.
- The 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner was designed to deliver reliable warming and ultra-low simmering with a consistent, precise flame, cutting down on scorched sauces and dried out dishes.
- Sturdy, stable and supportive, continuous range grates make transferring loaded pots and pans to different burners quick and easy, cutting down on spills and preventing accidents.
- Crafted from cast metal and manufactured to high standards, these control knobs add a durable, premium touch to your range while putting you in control of the cooking.
Specifications & Dimensions
Color Matching Controls:
Color - General:
Compliant Standards - Miscellaneous:
Control Type - Settings, Controls & Indicators:
Cooktop Details - Cooktop Details:
1 x gas burner - 264/5275 W - dual burner ¦ 1 x gas burner - 5334 W - power burner ¦ 1 x gas burner - 2784 W - all-purpose burner ¦ 1 x gas burner - 1465 W - simmer burner
Cooktop Features - Cooktop Details:
Dual-Flame burner, dishwasher safe grates
Cooktop Surface - Cooktop Details:
Depth - Dimensions & Weight:
Form Factor - General:
Height - Dimensions & Weight:
Location of Cooktop Controls - Settings, Controls & Indicators:
Minimum Depth - Dimensions & Weight (Niche):
Minimum Height - Dimensions & Weight (Niche):
Minimum Width - Dimensions & Weight (Niche):
Product Type - General:
Gas cooktop - 4 element(s)
Weight - Dimensions & Weight:
Width - Dimensions & Weight:
See Installation Guide below product description
Minimum Clearance Above Cooktop (in.):
Minimum Clearance Below Cooktop (in.):
Minimum Clearance to Front of Counter (in.):
Minimum Clearance to Left Wall (in.):
Minimum Clearance to Rear Wall (in.):
Minimum Clearance to Right Wall (in.):
Styling & Design:
Cooking Bay Style:
Controls and Features:
Dual Ring burner, plus fixed burners
Cooktop Control Location:
Gas: sealed burners
Stainless steel knobs, continuous grates
Number of Elements/Burners:
18,000-900 BTU dual ring burner; 18,200 BTU Power burner; 9,500 BTU all-purpose burner; 5,000 BTU simmer burner
Installable Over Oven:
Can install over oven
Warranties & Coverage:
1 year parts and labor