Kenmore 30" Freestanding Gas Range
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Kenmore is America’s # 1 appliance brand, trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans High-powered meals from a stainless-steel gas stove The Kenmore 30-inch freestanding gas range combines the speed of gas-powered cooking with many time-saving features. The self-cleaning oven will save you hours of scrubbing. Just select a cleaning cycle from the Easy Set™ 335 controls and come back when it's finished. All the debris, food particles and splatters will be turned to ash that you can easily wipe away. The cooktop has sealed burners that prevent food particles from getting lodged in hard-to-reach cracks. And the grates are dishwasher-safe. Put all these features together, and you can marvel at how easy it is too keep this range looking its best. The Kenmore stainless-steel gas stove has a high-performance cooktop with 4 cooking zones. A 14,200-BTU power burner brings water a rapid boil. Two 9,500-BTU burners handle a wide variety of tasks. And a 500 to 5,000-BTU burner provides the light touch and proper care your delicate sauces require. The extra-large 5.0 cubic-foot oven gives you plenty of space for casseroles, large turkeys, desserts and more.
- The Kenmore 30-inch freestanding gas range has sealed burners so there are no cracks or crevices to trap debris
- Grates are dishwasher-safe
- Preheat indicator lets you know when the oven is ready
- Extra-large 5.0 cubic foot self-cleaning oven accommodates multiple dishes at once
- Extra large oven window lets you easily see into the oven while food is baking so you don't need to open the door and interrupt the cooking cycle
- Versatile cooktop provides high power to low simmer operations
- Cooking zones include a 12,000 BTU power burner, two 9,500-BTU burners, and one 500-5,000 BTU simmer burner ideal to prepare delicate foods and sauces
- Lockout feature is activated by the push of a button to prevent accidental use of the oven controls
Specifications & Dimensions