Kenmore 30" Freestanding Electric Range w/ True Convection - Bisque
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans. The Kenmore 92804 freestanding range has a generous 5.8 cubic feet of oven capacity and 4 oven racks so you can cook several dishes at once. Dual Convection with hidden third element uses 2 fans to cook faster and more effectively compared to conventional ovens. And the exclusive AirGuard™ system virtually eliminates unwanted odors, while giving you the option to keep pleasant aromas. It features a large window for easy oven viewing, a ceramic glass cooktop with a 9 inch/12 inch dual element, a 9-inch 3,200-watt Turbo Boil™ element, two 6 inch radiant elements and a Warm & Ready™ zone. It also has Easy Set™ 535 electronic oven controls with keypad entry, variable broil, delay start and adjustable clean cycle times. See what Consumer Reports says about this range and other cooking appliances.
- The Kenmore 92804 freestanding electric range features true convection, which uses a third heating element and a fan to circulate heated air, so food is evenly baked and beautifully browned even when the oven is filled to capacity
- The 5.8 cubic-foot-capacity self-clean oven is the largest in the industry, accommodating four 12-pound turkeys and three 9-inch pies at the same time
- The largest oven window available lets you easily see what’s cooking without opening the door and interrupting the cooking cycle
- Exclusive AirGuard™ virtually eliminates unpleasant odors during cooking or cleaning cycle, yet allows you to fill the kitchen with pleasant aromas such as baking cookies
- Hidden bake element provides smooth, seamless oven bottom for extra capacity and easy cleanup
- Stylish Easy Set™ 535 electronic oven controls make it easy to set the cook time and temperature
- Turbo Boil™ cooktop element uses 3,200 watts of extraordinary power to heat liquids, fast—no radiant element is faster
Specifications & Dimensions