Maytag 30" Freestanding Electric Range w/ EvenAir™ True Convection - Stainless Steel
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Built to cook everything from dinner for two to large family feasts, this industry-leading 6.2 cu. ft. capacity* freestanding range has the space to get it all done and the power to get it done fast. You won't know how you ever cooked without features like 8-minute Power Preheat,** EvenAir™ true convection with Auto Conversion, a bridge element and a 10-year limited parts warranty*** on the ceramic-glass cooktop and oven and cooktop elements protecting your purchase. For added convenience, odor-free, low temperature AquaLift™ self-clean technology helps get your oven clean in less than an hour. Plus, you can be proud knowing your innovative new range is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. *Among leading brand single cavity electric 30 in. freestanding ranges. **Based on single rack baking. ***Visit maytag.com for warranty details.
- Industry leading capacity - This 6.2 cu. ft. electric range meets all your cooking needs (Among leading brand single cavity electric 30 in. freestanding ranges)
- Preheat your oven in 8 minutes - Power Preheat combines the power of the bake and broil elements, convection fan and power vents to preheat faster, so you can spend less time cooking food and more time enjoying it (Based on single rack baking)
- Match the cooking surface to the pan size - 12/9/6 in. Triple-Choice™ element provides more cooktop options and ensures even heating
- No other brand offers a more comprehensive warranty - A 10-year limited parts warranty on the ceramic-glass cooktop and oven and cooktop elements ensures long-lasting performance (Visit maytag.com for warranty details)
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA - From Oklahoma to you, Maytag® ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in America
- Roast food up to 30% faster - EvenAir™ true convection with third element and Auto Conversion uses a high-wattage element and fan to maintain even temperatures, providing faster roasting as well as uniform browning and baking (Compared to a traditional oven)
- Clean your oven in less than 1 hour - Innovative AquaLift™ self-clean technology saves time and energy and is virtually odor free. It activates with water and low heat to release tough, baked on soils from underneath so food and debris easily wipe away
- Recessed rack provides maximum cooking capacity - This oven's Max Capacity rack is recessed for more space, which is perfect for large items and holiday meals
- Dependable, even cooking throughout the oven - The Precision Cooking™ system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil for exceptional results and optimal performance