Kenmore Elite 30" Single Electric Wall Oven - True Convection The Kenmore Elite single electric wall oven 4808 features a 4.2 cu. ft. capacity self-cleaning convection oven with a hidden bake element for increased capacity and easy cleanup. A hidden third heating element and internal fan prevent temperature instabilities, ensuring food is baked evenly, while a smooth cover hides the cooking element, making cleanup simple. The Temperature Probe signals the oven to turn off once the desired internal cooking temperature is reached. With the Kenmore Elite 30" Electric Self-Clean Single Wall Oven, cooking is made easy.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies.
- From keeping a stack of pizzas toasty to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, this Kenmore delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more.
- The Convenient Temperature Probe produces perfect doneness every time by automatically turning off once your turkey or roast reaches precisely the right interior temperature.
- With the push of a button, the total wall oven lockout feature secures controls and prevents temperature tampering, especially from the smallest fingers in the house.
- A convenient control panel puts more oven settings at your fingertips, ensuring you choose the right cooking options with easy-to-use one touch selections.
- With a long-lasting finish that's less likely to tarnish or discolor than others, porcelain-coated oven racks keep foods from sticking and make cleanup fast.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
Specifications & Dimensions
Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):
24.13 W x 16.50 H x 18.03 D in.
Convection Element Style:
See Installation Guide below product description
Depth with Door Open (in.):
Color - General:
Compliant Standards - Miscellaneous:
Depth - Dimensions & Weight:
Dimensions Details - Dimensions & Weight:
Depth with door open 90 degrees : 45.5 in
Display Type - Settings, Controls & Indicators:
Form Factor - General:
Built-in - 30"
Grill Power - Oven:
Heating Element Features - Oven Features:
Hidden bake element
Height - Dimensions & Weight:
Included Accessories - Miscellaneous:
3 x rack
Manufacturer - General:
Max Power Consumption - Power:
Minimum Depth - Dimensions & Weight (Niche):
Minimum Height - Dimensions & Weight (Niche):
Minimum Width - Dimensions & Weight (Niche):
Oven Cooking Programs - Oven:
Sabbath mode, convection roast, True Convection cooking system, temperature probe, broil
Oven Rack Positions - Oven:
Oven Size - General:
Oven Type - Oven:
Electric oven - 4.2 cu. ft
Product Type - General:
Oven - electric
Rated Current - Power:
Self-Cleaning - Oven Features:
Special Features - Oven Features:
Halogen oven lighting
Timer Settings Features - Settings, Controls & Indicators:
Start timer delay, clock
Total Net Oven Capacity - General:
4.2 cu. ft
Voltage - Power:
208 - 240 V
Weight - Dimensions & Weight:
Width - Dimensions & Weight:
Total Connected Load:
4.0 kW @ 240V / 3.0 kW @ 208V
Upper Oven Light(s) Location:
Upper Oven Number of Rack Positions:
Depth with Door Open:
Upper Oven Light(s) Type:
Upper Oven Roasting:
Upper Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):
Upper Oven Number of Racks:
Controls and Features:
Oven Door Latch:
Upper/Single Oven Configuration:
Fan w/ Additional Element or Burner
Styling & Design:
Upper Oven Bake Element Wattage:
Minimum Circuit Rating:
Gas or Electric:
Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):
Design & Construction:
Oven Door Style:
Upper Oven Broiler Element Wattage:
Bake Element Location:
Beneath oven floor
Main Oven Broiler Wattage:
Top of oven
Oven Cleaning Method:
Located between oven door and control panel
Warranties & Coverage:
Main Oven Broiler Location:
Top of oven