Kenmore 30" Electric Induction Cooktop - Efficient and Safe Cooking has never been easier with the Kenmore electric induction cooktop 4380 . Using electromagnetic energy, this induction cooktop heats faster and uses less energy than conventional cooktops. The ceramic glass surface is easy to clean and cooler to the touch. The four individual cooking zones each have 15 power settings, offering greater flexibility and precision over your cooking. From the ability to keep food at a precise cooking temperature after it's done to detecting the pan size, this Kenmore Induction Cooktop is an essential addition to any kitchen.
- By producing a magnetic field which heats pots and pans directly, cutting-edge Induction Cooking brings your favorite meals to a boil quickly, saving time and resources.
- Power Boost temporarily boosts induction output to pots, skillets and pans, helping deliver a spike in temperature to crisp sandwiches, melt cheeses and speed meals to the table.
- Perfect for late-comers and keeping dishes warm while you prep the rest of the meal, the keep warm surface burner setting delivers consistently mild heat, without overcooking.
- Precision Touchª controls feature a one-touch keypad control so you can select from more than a dozen heating and warming options tailored to help every meal taste its best.
- The pan size detection sensor tailors energy output to fit pots and pans of varying size, so over- and under-heating is eliminated and cooking is consistent.
Specifications & Dimensions
1 x induction ¦ 1 x induction - 8 in ¦ 1 x induction - 7 in ¦ 1 x induction - 6 in
Materials & Finishes:
Control Type - Settings, Controls & Indicators:
Cooktop Features - Cooktop Details:
Residual heat indicator, pan presence sensor, Power Boost, pan size sensor, keep warm
Cooktop Surface - Cooktop Details:
Depth - Dimensions & Weight:
Form Factor - General:
Frame Design - General:
Heating Element Type - Cooktop Details:
Height - Dimensions & Weight:
Location of Cooktop Controls - Settings, Controls & Indicators:
Max Power Consumption - Power:
Minimum Depth - Dimensions & Weight (Niche):
Minimum Width - Dimensions & Weight (Niche):
Product Type - General:
Induction cooktop - 4 element(s)
Safety Features - Miscellaneous:
Child security, auto shut-off
Timer Settings Features - Settings, Controls & Indicators:
Precision Touch electronic controls
Voltage - Power:
208 - 240 V
Weight - Dimensions & Weight:
Width - Dimensions & Weight:
See Installation Guide below product description
Minimum Clearance Above Cooktop (in.):
Minimum Clearance Below Cooktop (in.):
Minimum Clearance to Front of Counter (in.):
Minimum Clearance to Left Wall (in.):
Minimum Clearance to Rear Wall (in.):
Minimum Clearance to Right Wall (in.):
Total Connected Load:
7.4 kW @ 240V / 6.7 kW @ 208V
Minimum Circuit Rating:
Gas or Electric:
Controls and Features:
None, fixed elements/burners
Electric: induction glass surface
Cooktop Control Type:
Hot surface indicator(s)
Large, 7 in. to 9 in.
Number of Elements/Burners:
Warranties & Coverage:
1 year parts and labor