KitchenAid 30" Electric Downdraft Cooktop
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
This cooktop is perfect for an island or peninsula. The downdraft ventilation removes smoke, steam, and odors without an overhead hood. The 400 CFM exhaust rating handles the venting requirements of a varity of cooking techniques from pan searing to stir-frying. Each double-ring round element has two distinct sizes, so you can choose which to use based on cookware size.
- This cooktop features a ceramic glass surface and edges without crevices and cracks, so its easy to clean spills.
- The dual-ring element supports a range of cooking options to fit your needs.
- Minimize smoke and cooking odors with the downdraft ventilation system which includes a three-speed fan. Capture smoke, steam, and odors to keep your kitchen fresh and clean.
- The hot surface indicator lights show when an area of the cooktop is hot
- Four radiant elements offer fast visual response and even heating for everything from boiling to simmering.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This