Whirlpool Gold 30" Electric Double Wall Oven w/ TimeSavor™ Ultra True Convection - White
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Seal in flavors and juices with TimeSavor™ Ultra true convection. Using a rear fan and a third heating element to distribute heated air in four directions, this double wall oven achieves better multi-rack cooking performance. Clean up is even easier with the SteamClean option. It spot cleans everyday light spills using only heat and 1-1/4 cups of water—no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed. You won't have to worry about fitting this model into your existing cutout and cabinets. Thanks to the FIT system, now your wall oven can fit seamlessly into your current cabinet cutout with minimal modification.* Its flexible installation system provides various options that are designed to effortlessly suit your decor. * Whirlpool Corporation guarantees your new 30-inch Whirlpool built-in wall oven featuring the FIT System will fit your existing cabinet cut-out of a compatible width and configuration or Whirlpool Corporation will provide up to $250 toward the cost of professionally modifying your cabinet. For guidelines and legal disclaimers and guidelines visit http://www.whirlpool.com/fitsystemlimitedguarantee . See product specifications for minimum and maximum installation dimensions.
- Get consistent results every time - The AccuBake® temperature management system uses built-in sensors to monitor oven temperature and surrounds food with even temperatures, even on multiple racks
- Achieve exceptional results faster on every rack - TimeSavor™ Ultra true convection uses a rear fan and a third 2,500-watt heating element to distribute heated air more efficiently, so the oven is filled with even heat, cutting roasting time and sealing in flavors and juices
- Preheat the oven 25% faster - The Rapid Preheat option uses all of the range elements and a fan to heat the oven more quickly and create the ideal temperature for single rack baking (Single rack baking with Rapid Preheat option versus three-rack without option)
- Clean up everyday light spills using low heat and water - The SteamClean option uses just heat and 1-1⁄4 cups of water—no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed—to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven and reduce the need for frequent self-clean cycles
- Largest capacity wall oven available - With 5.0 cu. ft. of capacity in each oven, there's plenty of room to handle even your largest cooking tasks (Among leading brand 30" wall ovens)
- Replacing your wall oven just got easier - The FIT system ensures your wall oven will fit seamlessly into your current cabinet cutout (Available on 27" and 30" double and single wall ovens. See product specifications for minimum and maximum installation dimensions)
- Remove the guesswork from preparing your favorite dishes - Convection Conversion automatically converts standard times and temperatures to the convection equivalent
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door - The new EasyView™ extra-large oven window adds a sleek, modern accent to the kitchen, saves energy and keeps oven temperatures steady and undisturbed
- A self-cleaning cycle that lasts only as long as necessary - The Precise Clean™ cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time for optimal cleaning and energy savings
- Simplify cleanup - A hidden bake element creates a smooth, even surface that is easy to wipe clean