Kenmore Elite 30" Electric Cooktop -Stainless Steel
$620.94 - $620.99
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
Kenmore 30" Electric Cooktop — High Performance and Great Style This 30-inch stainless steel Kenmore Electric Cooktop 4511 offers a nine-inch 3,200 watt Turbo Boil Element, 12/nine-inch Dual 3,000/1,800 watt Power Element, seven-inch 1,500 watt element and a six-inch 1,200 watt element for complete cooking flexibility. The ceramic glass cooktop makes for easy clean up. The cast metal knobs offer superior appearance and quality construction for any kitchen.
- Put dishes like pastas and soups on your table faster with a lot less pot watching - high performance 12/9 in. 3,000W power element brings foods to a super quick boil. Flexible element lets you choose a 9 in. or 12 in. size to fit your pan. Large pots are heated more evenly, and smaller pots get an element just their size for more effective, efficient cooking
- Stylish control knobs add an extra measure of class to the cooktop design - stainless steel cast-metal knobs offer precise control plus a more sophisticated look and feel to the model
- Sauteing to frying, youll appreciate ideal complements for your standard and smaller pots and pans cooking - 7 in. 1,500Ws and 6 in. 1,200W elements handle all your surface cooking needs
- A cooktop as beautiful as it is easy to clean - sculptured ceramic glass cooktop adds a sleek, high-style look to your kitchen. The formed ceramic glass cooktop features a flush look and beveled edge with stainless steel trim. Plus, the seamless, one piece design is really easy to clean
- Avoid accidental cooktop burns - four highly visible cooktop hot surface indicator lights glow brightly so you know which element or elements are still too hot to the touch
*Kenmore Elite received the highest numerical score for ranges, cooktops and ovens in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013 Kitchen Appliance StudySM. Study based on 12,497 total responses measuring 21 ranges, cooktops and oven brands and measures opinions of consumers about their ranges, cooktops and oven obtained new in the past 24 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in January-February 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This