Kenmore Elite 30" Electric Combination Wall Oven w/ Convection
$1,619.93 - $2,227.49
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
Kenmore Elite 30" Electric Combination Wall Oven - Twice the Possibilities The Kenmore Elite 30" electric combination wall oven 4890 gives you more cooking options with the convenience of both microwave cooking and a dual-fan convection oven. The self-cleaning oven makes for easy care, as the exclusive AirGuard technology eliminates odors. The innovative temperature probe feature shuts the oven off automatically when foods reach a designated internal temperature, so making the perfect roast is easy. The microwave unit comes equipped with special features like sensor cooking and Turbo Roast & Bake that take the guesswork out of mealtime. Every cook who's short on time needs this Kenmore combination wall oven.
- A built-in microwave oven uses the power of convection to heat foods from the interior and exterior simultaneously, so meals are cooked to perfection inside and out.
- True Dual Convection uses two convection fans and a third hidden heating element to cook evenly baked meals up to 44% faster than Kenmore ovens without convection.
- The Convenient Temperature Probe produces perfect doneness every time by automatically turning off once your turkey or roast reaches precisely the right interior temperature.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
- Kenmore Airguard™ Technology helps eliminate self-cleaning odors and smoke 85% more effectively than Kenmore ovens without it, so you can breathe easy.
- With the push of a button, the total wall oven lockout feature secures controls and prevents temperature tampering, especially from the smallest fingers in the house.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This