Kenmore Elite 30" Double-Oven Slide-In Electric Range w/ Convection - Stainless Steel
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans. This exciting new Kenmore Elite double oven slide-in range offers all the features you need to serve the perfect meal. You will appreciate the convenience of two 3.5 cubic foot ovens. You can easily cook two full-size meals at the same time at different temperatures. There's room for a 28 lb. turkey in one oven and two casseroles plus a large ham in the other. Both ovens feature True Convection with Auto Convection Conversion for superior baking. Easy Set™ glass touch controls allow for precise control of all surface elements. Versatile cooktop options include a 12-inch triple-ring element, a 9-inch Turbo Boil Flex™, and a Warmer Zone. This Kenmore Elite double oven range adds style and performance to your kitchen with signature blue lights, sleek handles and glass tap-touch controls.
- This unique range (only slide in to offer true convection in both ovens) offers True Convection cooking in both ovens. Utilizing a fan, plus a hidden third element, True Convection prepares evenly baked and beautifully browned food throughout the oven, even when filled to capacity
- Ultra-sleek Easy Set™ glass touch controls give you precise control over both high and low temperatures from a simmer to rolling boil
- Exclusive 3,200-watt Turbo Boil Flex™ element provides more cooking flexibility than ever before. This innovative enhancement features two independent ribbons that warm, simmer and boil - all without moving the pot from element to element
- A triple-ring element provides 800 to 3,000 watts of cooking power. Plus, it offers the flexibility to choose the element size that best fits your pans. Cook more efficiently on this versatile element
- The warmer zone holds foods at serving temperature until you are ready to serve. No more worries about getting everything to the table fresh and hot
- Heavy-duty, porcelain-coated oven racks keep food from sticking, and racks can be left in the oven during the self-cleaning cycle. The convenient handle opening is designed to fit your oven mitt