Maytag 30" Double Oven Freestanding Electric Range
Two separate ovens. One complete meal. Dual ovens can bake at different temperatures at the same time, making it easy to cook entire meals at once. With two ovens, balancing different cooking times and temperatures is easy, and everything is done at once.
- Cook more at once - The industry's largest oven capacity available* in an electric range provides 4.2 cu. ft. in the lower oven and 2.5 cu. ft. in the upper oven. You can cook multiple dishes at the same time, and it's perfect for large holiday gatherings and every day in between (*Among leading brands, based on a total capacity of both ovens)
- Save time preheating the oven - The Power Preheat feature allows you to preheat 40% faster (Upper oven preheat compared to a conventional 5.3 cu. ft. oven)
- Better-built components - The elements and ceramic glass cooktop are built to last, and they have a 10-year limited parts warranty (see limited parts warranty for details)
- Uniform baking and browning - EvenAir™ true convection with a third element in the lower oven roasts up to 30% faster than a thermal oven and provides even results
- Powerful cooking - The 10 in. 3,200-watt Speed Heat™ element, the most powerful element available (Among leading brands, non-induction elements), and the 12/9/6 in. Triple-Choice™ element provide cooking flexibility and intense heat for excellent results
- Cookies and other baked or broiled dishes turn out right every time with the Precision Cooking™ system. Precise Preheat warms the oven based on the actual temperature you select - not a preset time, while Precise Bake evenly distributes heat throughout the oven