KitchenAid 30" Double Oven Freestanding Dual Fuel Range
Enjoy exclusive dual-fuel design of the Kitchenaid dual-fuel range with double oven The premier choice for sophisticated cooks, the Dual Fuel Range Double Oven expands your cooking options, including the ability to prepare multiple dishes simultaneously at different temperatures. Slow cook function takes a complete dish from the oven to the table. Interchangeable cast-iron griddle and center grate offers outstanding cooktop flexibility and even heating. Even-Heat™ true convection system circulates heated air throughout the lower oven for consistent heating and even baking on both racks. EasyConvect™ conversion system removes guesswork by converting cook times and temperatures to true convection equivalents If you've always wanted more flexibility in the kitchen, but never had the space for a built-in double oven, the is a great solution. Prepare multiple dishes simultaneously, even at different temperatures. The two ovens let you bake a pie in the quick-heating upper oven, roast a turkey in the spacious lower oven, or do both at the same time.
- The Kitchenaid 30-inch double-oven freestanding dual-fuel range offers the power of a gas cooktop and the consistency of an electric oven
- KitchenAid® is the only manufacturer to offer a dual-fuel 30-inch double oven range
- 4.2 cubic-foot lower and 2.5 cubic-foot upper oven provides a total of 6.7 cubic foot capacity for cooking large meals
- SatinGlide™ roll-out extension rack has an easy-grip handle and moves on ball-bearing rollers to extend farther out of the oven
- Even-Heat™ true convection system circulates heated air throughout the lower oven for consistent heating and even baking on both racks