KitchenAid 30" Built-in Combination Wall Oven with Even-Heat™ True Convection Lower Oven - White
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
The 30-inch KitchenAid KEMS309BWH combination oven delivers the most even baking among leading premium brand 30-inch wall ovens and features convection cooking. With the innovative Even-Heat™ Technology exclusive to KitchenAid®, you’ll get the perfect results you’re looking for with an oven free of cold spots. The white KitchenAid KEMS309B microwave features convection cooking to increase the speed of cooking for more even results in less time and gives you a secondary convection cooking option. And, the oven’s self-cleaning system with soil level/time selection includes an energy-saving light cycle setting for easy cleaning.
- Perfectly even cooking results – Even-Heat™ Technology delivers innovative performance so you won’t have to rotate pans or use baking stones
- Convection cooking made easy – EasyConvect™ Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking by automatically adjusting the temperatures to their convection equivalents
- Clearly see every rack –The Industry’s Largest Window* allows you to check the progress of what you’re preparing without opening the oven door. *Among leading brand wall ovens
- Easily position and place food in the oven – The SatinGlide™ Roll-Out Extension Rack allows easy loading and confidence when cooking large or heavy dishes
- Easy cleaning – The CleanBake™ Hidden Element is sealed under the oven floor for easy cleaning and balanced heat distribution
- Simple-to-clean controls – Glass-touch display with control lock function features intuitive controls and a surface that's easy to clean
- Grill, fry and convection cook with your microwave – Crispwave™ Technology works with a crisper pan to allow grilling, frying and convection cooking options in the microwave
- A variety of cycles – Soften and melt microwave cycles provide a true low power for delicate tasks such as softening ice cream or melting butter
Specifications & Dimensions