KitchenAid 30" 4-Burner Built In Gas Grill 4 with Rotisserie Burner
Wow the Crowd with the Stylish KitchenAid 30" Built-In Dual Fuel Gas Grill ! Propelling you beyond ordinary burgers and so-so steaks, the KitchenAid 30" Built-In Dual Fuel Gas Grill boasts 774 square inches of cooking area, offering more than enough space to feed a hungry crowd. The 4 main stainless steel tube burners output 48,000 BTUs of power. In addition, there's a 13,000 BTU ceramic infrared rear burner which uses intense, radiant heat to directly heat your food without shrinking or drying it out, sealing in natural flavor and juices. The stainless steel warming rack helps all your food stay piping hot, while the stainless steel lid locks in heat and protects your grilling surface from the elements. The continuous electronic ignition keeps meats and veggies cooking seamlessly, and a convenient pull-out try makes it as easy to clean as it is to use. Preset for liquid propane use, it features a dual energy valve and includes all the parts for natural gas conversion for added versatility.
- Four stainless steel tube burners with total 48,000 BTUs.
- One Rotisserie Burner with 13,000 BTUs.
- Stainless steel double layer lid.
- Durable stainless steel wrapped cooking grids; stainless steel firebox and stainless steel burners provide perfect cooking.
- Stainless steel control panel, doors and cart maintain stability and professionalism.
- Total 61,000 BTUs.
- 774.8 sq. in. total cooking area
- Dual valve energy - available to convert from liquid propane to natural ga
- Some assembly is required. Assembly is only available on online orders for home delivery and comes with an additional fee.