Whirlpool Gold 30" 1.8 cu. ft. Microhood Combination Microwave Oven
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Bake. Roast. Do it all. This Whirlpool Gold® 1.8 cu. ft. microwave-range hood combination helps you get food to the table fast. The TimeSavor™ Plus true convection cooking system lets you cook 30 percent faster than traditional thermal-bake ovens, using a third heating element to help seal in flavor and juices. You can also steam rice, fish, or vegetables with the SureMist® microwave steamer. Plus, the AccuSimmer® cycle quickly boils liquids, then automatically reduces the heat to a delicate simmer to avoid splatters, while sensor cooking tracks the progress of your food for you. Then, the CleanRelease® non-stick interior makes cleanup a breeze. It's fast cooking, done right.
- Cook your food 30% faster than a traditional oven - The TimeSavor™ Plus true convection cooking system bakes and roasts with a third heating element and a fan to circulate heated air around foods
- Remove the guesswork from microwave cooking - With 6th Sense™ sensor cooking, a built-in sensor monitors the humidity level and adjusts cook times and temperatures as needed
- Keep the air in your kitchen fresh - 300 CFM airflow with four adjustable fan speeds minimizes cooking odors
- Save space on your cooktop - You can use this microwave oven to conveniently cook delicious, healthy meals with the Steam function
- Add style to your kitchen - The hidden vent creates a clean, seamless look
- Provides installation flexibility - This ventilation system exhausts odors through existing ductwork but can be converted to a re-circulating, ductless system
- Avoid spills - AccuSimmer® cycle quickly boils liquids, then reduces the heat to a simmer to prevent splatters
- Allows consecutive cook cycles - Staged cooking allows multiple cooking cycles so there is no need to interrupt cooking to reprogram the microwave
- Let your kids prepare their meals - The Kids Menu function allows preprogrammed cycles that are activated with a push of a button
Specifications & Dimensions