Whirlpool 30” Electric Range w/ AccuBake® System – Stainless Steel
The 30 in. Whirlpool WGE755C0BS freestanding electric double oven range features the AccuBake® system that includes a built-in sensor that monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent cooking results. The double-oven configuration of the stainless steel Whirlpool WGE755C0B allows you to cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare separate dishes at different temperatures. The combined 6.7 cu. ft. oven capacity provides enough space to bake and roast holiday dishes and can handle your largest family meals. And, with the SteamClean option, Precise Clean™ system and ceramic glass SpillGuard™ cooktop, the range offers a complete cleaning packatage that makes it easy to keep your oven looking like new.
- TimeSavor™ Plus true convection cooking in the lower oven uses a rear fan and third heating element to circulate hot air and seal in flavor and juice
- 10 in. Rapid Boil element offers the flexibility and power to take your dishes from a slow simmer to a rolling boil
- SteamClean option uses heat and water so you can clean up light spills without harsh chemicals or cleaners
- Precise Clean system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to make sure the self-cleaning cycle lasts only as long as necessary
- 2.5 cu. ft. capacity upper oven preheats in just 4-1/2 minutes so you can get meals to the table fast
- Dual radiant element provides the space-saving advantage of having two elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware
- Eco-friendly ceramic glass cooktop* withstands intense heat and resists cracking, so your cooktop will look sleek for years to come
- Warm Zone element prevents food from cooling while you’re preparing the rest of the meal
- EasyView™ extra-large oven window provides better visibility, so you can monitor meals without opening the oven door
- Range is designed, engineered and assembled in the USA
* Glass cooktop surface manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the earth.