Craftsman 3/8 in. Wire Staples
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Get It Together with Craftsman 3/8-Inch Wire Staples Keep your next project together by fastening it with these versatile 3/8-inch wire staples. These versatile fasteners work with a variety of stapling devices for variable household use. The chisel-point design can easily pierce a variety of surfaces and materials, and even comes in handy when securing low-voltage wires, such as holiday lights and more. The 1,000-count box of Craftsman 3/8-inch wire staples will likely keep your supply of fasteners stocked through your next project. The wire design is perfect for binding and affixing all kinds of materials with your light-duty staple gun: Think cardboard, fabric, screening, carpet padding wires, ceiling tiles and more! These home toolkit essentials will make binding easy with 3/8th-inch crowns and legs, creating a versatile square design that will affix to many different materials. Make your next project simple by arming yourself with the right tool for the job with help from Sears.
- 3/8-inch wire staples work with a variety of household light-duty staplers and tackers, including those by Craftsman, Stanley, Arrow and Surebonder
- Staples are made from durable carbon steel
- Chisel-point tips sink into a variety of surfaces for easy piercing and attaching
- Easy-fire design causes less jamming and easier use than traditional staples
- Flat crown lies parallel to surface
- Designed to accommodate low-voltage wiring; perfect for hanging holiday lights and decorations
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This