Craftsman 3/8-in. Dr. Digi-Click Torque Wrench, 5-80 ft. lbs.
Grab a 3/8-in Dr Digi Click Torque Wrench for Multiple Engine Jobs The Craftsman 3/8-in dr digi click torque wrench , a micrometer style wrench, features an LED backlit screen, creating easy readability even in low-light conditions. The click-style torque wrench easily tightens various automotive bolts, from lugs and crankshaft bolts to cylinder heads and engine-mountings. Click style is perfect for small engine repairs, four-wheelers, motorcycles, brakes, engine and more. The 3/8-in dr digi click torque wrench from Craftsman measures from 5 to 80 foot/pounds in one-quarter increments. The digital 3/8-inch drive click torque wrench converts units from foot/pounds to inch/pounds, as well as into Newton Meters (Nm). Switching between Nm and foot/pounds or foot/pounds to inch/pounds is quick and simple. The backlit LED screen provides an easy-to-read digital display. Craftsman has designed this torque wrench with an ergonomic handle for secure yet comfortable performance and a secure hold.
- Use the Craftsman 3/8-in dr digi click torque wrench for tightening and adjusting various mechanical bolts in engines, chassis and more
- The digital-click torque wrench converts from ft. lb. to in. lb. and to Nm simply by touching a button
- The 3/8-inch drive click torque wrench measures from 5 to 80 ft.lb. in .25 increments
- With an LED backlit screen, it's easy to see every readout, even in the darkest garage
- Comfortable handle with ergonomic styling reduces fatigue and provides a sure grip