Craftsman 3/8 in. Key Hole Router Bit
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
3/8 In. Key Hole Cutter Router Bit Delivers Cleaner, Smoother Cutting Create clean cut holes and slots quickly and easily with the Craftsman 3/8 in. key hole cutter router bit . This design has a 1/4 inch shank fit to be used for many applications. The uniform grain carbide is finer and provides a sharper cutting edge to help you make cuts with more accuracy. You can cut key holes and slots cleanly and smoothly. Designed for superior performance, it is appropriate for professional use and will make a great addition to your tool collection. The Craftsman 3/8 in. key hole cutter router bit retains its sharpness for years of smooth cutting. The design is well balanced to reduce vibration while you work and the face form construction enhances its performance. Its alloy steel body is high grade and treated with heat to guarantee a sturdy build. Uniform carbide is also extremely durable to ensure longevity. Strong, steady and accurate, this bit will give you years of consistently impressive operation.
- Cut holes and slots cleanly, easily and smoothly with the Craftsman 3/8 in. key hole cutter router bit
- Fine uniform grain carbide provides a sharper edge and more accurate cutting
- 1/4 inch shank is fit to handle a vast range of projects to help you tackle any job
- High grade carbide retains its sharpness for years of smooth performance
- Well balanced design helps you work with less vibration
- Face form construction is also relief ground to enhance operation
- Body is made of strong alloy steel which is heat treated to increase its toughness
- Great addition to the professional's tool set
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This