Whirlpool 3.6 cu. ft. High-Efficiency Top-Load Washer
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
This Whirlpool 3.6 cubic foot capacity high-efficiency top-load washer uses just the right amount of water thanks to the H2Low™ wash system with Auto Load Sensing. This system determines exactly how much water is needed, saving resources and delivering a deeper clean. This ENERGY STAR® qualified model also features the Care Control temperature management system, which ensures the water is warm enough to dissolve detergents but not so hot that it leads to shrinking or color bleeding. Twelve automatic cycles, four water temperatures, and four water levels give you exact control over your laundry. And the EcoBoost™ option uses a lower temperature and higher spin speed to reduce overall energy use.
- Wash more at once. The top load washer's impeller increases its wash capacity making this 3.6 cu. ft. D.O.E. capacity washer our largest traditional top load ever
- Save money and energy. The EcoBoost™ option uses a lower temperature and increases spin speed to provide excellent cleaning and reduce your overall energy use
- This washer is CEE Tier 3* rated, and uses up to 74% less water and 76% less energy compared to pre-2004 conventional washers (*Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product ratings)
- Better efficiency and performance - The H2Low™ wash system automatically senses the size of each load to use less water and deliver better cleaning performance and gentleness than a traditional top load washer. Plus, the impeller at the bottom of the wash basket gives you more capacity and better fabric care
- Durable interior - The smooth, stainless steel interior surface keeps delicate clothes safe from snagging, doesn't chip or scratch and resists odors and rust
- Install your laundry pair on the second floor - Quiet Spin technology offers a unique suspension system that senses each load, making upper-floor installation possible
- Get rid of tough stains - The Super Wash option treats clothes with a higher temperature and longer agitation to remove set in stains