Kenmore 28002 3.6 cu. ft. High-Efficiency Top-Load Washer - White
$516.99 - $563.99
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans The Kenmore 28002 top-load high-efficiency washing machine removes stains better than any other brand washer in its class* yet uses 76% less water and 82% less electricity**. It has QuietClean sound insulation, making it a good choice if your laundry center is near living areas or bedrooms. And it features three upgrade wash cycles: The Sanitize cycle to remove allergens, the Express cycle for a quick wash, and the Soak cycle to clean heavily soiled fabrics. It also has a Prewash option, which uses hot water to remove stains from fabrics that tolerate hot water. This white Kenmore 2800 high-efficiency washer has 5 water temperatures, to give you more control over fabric care. And it displays the estimated time remaining to finish the load, making it easier to organize your time. Read what Consumer Reports says about this Kenmore washer and other washers.
- The Kenmore 28002 washing machine delivers better cleaning action, while saving energy and water efficiently
- QuietClean technology reduces noise by 25 percent, compared to Kenmore model 26002, Normal cycle
- TimedOxi cycle releases oxygen-based additives that make whites whiter and clean more thoroughly
- The Sanitize cycle removes up to 95 percent of allergens such as dust mites and animal dander
- 12 wash cycles and 5 water temperatures pamper different types of fabrics
- Time Remaining Display lets you anticipate when the load will be done, and the optional End of Cycle signal alerts you when the cycle is completed
*Among leading-brand high-efficiency top-load washers with 3.7 cubic feet of capacity or less, measured by Department of Energy standards and based on a 16-lb. load.
** Compared to a deep-fill top-load washer manufactured before 2004, based on an average of 10 loads per week over an 11-year life, using the normal cycle.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This