Maytag 3.6 cu. ft. Centennial® High-Efficiency Top-Load Washer - White
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Dirty laundry calls for a solid machine that can get the job done. This high-efficiency Centennial® top load washer features the IntelliFill™ automatic water level sensor and 11 automatic wash cycles to give you plenty of options. Low Water Wash with EcoConserve™ helps you save energy, while its 3.6 cu. ft. capacity means plenty of room for your largest loads. Inside, the stainless steel wash basket resists chips, scratches, and odors, as well as maintaining a smooth surface so it won’t snag or pill fabrics. You get all that and still use less water and energy in a model that pays for itself in four years. This no-nonsense machine does what you want.
- Wash more at once - Using an impeller instead of an agitator, more space is created to handle large loads with this 3.6 cu. ft. capacity washer
- Better built components - This washer is built from the ground up to ensure long-lasting performance and durability, and the drive system is tested to 2X the life* to deliver years of dependable cleaning (*Based on time accelerated 20-year simulated testing, normal cycle and average use)
- Save money and resources - This washer uses over 70% less water* and delivers better cleaning performance with concentrated wash action. Low water wash technology enables detergent to penetrate stains better and pretreat soils with a concentrated mix (*Compared to pre-2004 traditional washers, based on average use)
- Better cleaning performance - The IntelliClean™ impeller and wash basket move independently of each other, creating enhanced wash action. This increased action delivers better cleaning performance and fabric care than washers with an agitator. Using an impeller instead of an agitator also increases the capacity of this washer for easy handling of large loads of clothes
- Do laundry without disruption - The Smooth Balance™ suspension system reduces vibration and noise in the washer, keeping loads balanced while spinning at top performance