Maytag 3.6 cu. ft. Bravos X™ High-Efficiency Top-Load Washer - Granite
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
ENERGY STAR Compliant
what does this mean?
The high-efficiency top-load Bravos X™-series Maytag MVWX700AG washer features a low-water wash with EcoConserve™ to use 70% less water and energy,* while the Allergen cycle eliminates at least 95 percent of common allergens, such as dust mites and pet dander. The ENERGY STAR® qualified Maytag washer MVWX700AG has 11 automatic cycles and 5 temperature settings.
- The Maytag MVWX700AG washer's Deep Clean option thoroughly dissolves detergent with water and sprays the mixture onto the load while the washer spins at low speeds. Additional cleaning action and a deep rinse ensure better soil and stain removal
- Using an impeller instead of an agitator creates more space to handle large loads with this 3.6 cu. ft. capacity washer
- With MaxExtract™ Extended Spin, a faster spin speed of up to 800 RPM at the end of the wash cycle removes more moisture from the load, resulting in faster drying
- Uses 70% less water (compared to conventional pre-2004 washers) and delivers better cleaning performance with concentrated wash action. Low water wash technology enables detergent to penetrate stains better and to pretreat soils with a concentrated mix
- This EcoConserve™ washer exceeds federal energy standards and is rated CEE Tier3 by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE), helping to save even more on utility bills than models that merely meet the minimum ENERGY STAR® qualification
- The Power Wash cycle uses extra cleaning action and a thorough rinse to power out tough stains like coffee and soda as well as ground-in mud
- The IntelliMotion impeller and wash basket move independently of each other, creating enhanced wash action. This increased action delivers better cleaning performance and fabric care than washers with an agitator
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This