Whirlpool 3.5 cu. ft. Front Load Washer
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
You've got your day down to a science, so you deserve a 3.5 cu. ft. Duet® front load washer that treats its work with the same care. The Whitest Whites cycle of this ENERGY STAR® qualified unit raises water temperatures and releases bleach or an oxygen-based cleaner at the optimal moment to enhance whitening performance. Plus, you can wash on your schedule with the Delay Wash feature, which allows you to set the washer to begin up to 18 hours later. Making things even easier is the TumbleFresh™ option, which keeps clean clothes fresh and odor-free with intermittent tumbling after the cycle completes. Keep your whites whiter while saving a little green.
Wash clothes on your schedule - the Delay Start option lets you program a start time up to 10 hours later, when energy costs might be lower, and the estimated time remaining display helps you track cycle time
Easily clean large items - The Bulky Items cycle allows you to clean items like comforters, sleeping bags, down jackets or pillows
- Install your washer on the second floor - Smooth Spin Technology minimizes movement of the wash drum during spin cycles, which reduces noise and vibration
Don't forget your clothes are in the washer - The adjustable end-of-cycle signal sounds when the cycle is finished. You can adjust the volume or completely turn it off
- Take care of your delicate fabrics - The Silk cycle softly tumbles and drains without spinning to gently clean garments and minimize wrinkling
- Keep your whites bright - The Whitest Whites cycle raises water temperatures and releases bleach at the optimal moment to enhance whitening performance
- Sanitize sheets, towels and baby items - NSF® certified to remove 99.9% of certain household bacteria (Bacteria tested were K. Pneumonia, P. Aureginosa, S. Aureus)
- Get cleaner clothes - the Deep Clean wash system combines two powerful technologies to provide appropriate detergent concentration and temperature