Whirlpool 3.5 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer w/ NSF® Certified Allergen Cycle
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Win the fight against allergens and bacteria in your household's laundry. This 3.5 cu. ft. capacity washer is ENERGY STAR® qualified and rated CEE Tier 3* to help conserve resources and save over $2,000 on water and energy costs over the life of the washer.** Wash with the EcoBoost™ option to save even more with great cleaning and gentle performance. The Eco Monitor shows at a glance which cycles are most efficient. Use less hot water with a Cold Wash cycle that cleans as well as a warm water wash. Plus, remove up to 95% of dust mites and pet dander and eliminate 99.9% of common household bacteria*** with the NSF Certified Allergen cycle or Sanitary option for another level of clean. *Based on the Consortium for energy efficiency qualified product ratings. Visit cee1.org for more information. **Compared to pre-2004 traditional top load washers, based on average use, 11-year average washer life. ***Bacteria tested were K. pneumonia and P. aureginosa.
- Clean using less energy — The eco-efficient Cold Wash cycle cleans as well as a warm water wash to remove tough stains like grass, blueberry juice and red wine, while saving energy
- Help protect the environment — Save 76% water and 78% energy (Compared to pre-2004 traditional top load washers)
- Sanitize sheets, towels and baby clothes with the power of steam — NSF certified to eliminate 99.9% of certain household bacteria (Bacteria tested were K. Pneumonia, P. Aureginosa, S. Aureus)
- Save time and energy — Wash up to 16 pairs of jeans in a single load with a 3.5 cu. ft. DOE capacity (Various sizes)
- Save money and energy — The EcoBoost™ option provides great cleaning performance while lowering your overall energy and water use
- Track your eco footprint — The Eco Monitor in the washer allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose
- Sanitize your clothes — The Allergen cycle has been tested to remove up to 95% of harmful allergens from your clothes (Allergens tested were dust mites and pet dander)
- Take care of your sports apparel — The Active Wear cycle gently cleans small loads of clothing like biking shorts, tank tops, running tights and other performance clothing to help them last