Kenmore 02120 3.4 cu. ft. Top-Load Washer - White
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Get best-in-class cleaning with the Triple Action® agitator.* Plus, this classic top-load washer saves up to 40% water and 35% energy** to help use less natural resources and reduce utility costs. That translates into over $66 in water and energy savings a year.** *Among leading brand top-load agitator based washers 3.4 cu. ft. or less as measured by DOE standards, based on a 14 lb. load. **Compared to a deep fill top-load washer manufactured before 2004, using the Normal cycle. Average 10 loads per week.
Wash more at once - This 3.5 cu. ft. Capacity washer cleans 28 XL t-shirts in one load
Long-lasting quality - The white porcelain wash basket is durable, resists scratches and won't discolor or absorb odors
Increase energy savings - The 700 max spin speed extracts more water from clothes so they're already on their way to dry by the time you load them in the dryer. This means the dryer doesn't have to work as hard
Protect your clothes when bleaching - With the bleach dispenser, bleach mixes with water before it reaches your clothes. This way, your garments are protected and you'll enjoy better fabric care
- Safe and secure operation - The lid locks automatically before the wash cycle begins for safe operation. If you want to add a garment, just press the Start/Pause button to unlock the lid
- Excellent cleaning results - The Triple Action® agitator moves in three directions - back-and-forth, clockwise and up and down- to keep your clothes moving for extra cleaning action
- This washer cleans better than any other brand washer in its class! (Among leading brand top-load agitator based washers 3.5 cu. ft. or less as measured by DOE standards, based on a 14 lb. load)
- Take care of your fabrics The delicate cycle uses a different wash motion specially designed to gently, yet thoroughly, clean delicate items
- Pair with matching electric dryer 61202 or gas dryer 71202
Specifications & Dimensions