Whirlpool 3.4 cu. ft. Capacity Top-Load Washer - White
$499.88Reg Price $549.99
This ENERGY STAR® qualified washer helps protect your clothes with the Care Control temperature management system which helps to make sure the water is warm enough to dissolve detergent, but not hot enough to damage your clothes. Quiet Spin technology and unique suspension system also makes it great for upper-floor installation. Get excellent cleaning with the unique design of the Xtra Roll Action™ Plus agitator and know what portion of the cycle the washer is operating with the cycle status lights. Note: this washer uses HE detergent only.
- Start the drying process in the washer. Faster spin speeds in the washer remove more moisture from clothes, so they spend less time in the dryer.
- Install your laundry pair on the second floor. Quiet Spin technology offers a unique suspension system that senses each load, making upper-floor installation possible.
- Protect your clothes. The smooth surface of the white porcelain wash basket resists stains and scratches and reduces damage to clothes.
- This ENERGY STAR® qualified washer use up to 60% less water and 77% less energy, helping save money on your utility bills (Compared to pre-2004 traditional top load washers); this washer also uses HE detergent only.
- Evenly clean large loads. The Xtra Roll Action™ Plus agitator has specially designed ridges that bring your laundry to the bottom of the wash basket where cleaning takes place. It can effectively roll over and clean twice the average size load (based upon a 7 lb. load size).
- Take care of your fabrics. Care control temperature management controls the amount of hot and cold water going into the wash basket, so the wash water stays warm enough to dissolve detergent without getting too hot to cause shrinking or color bleeding.
- Remove detergent residue from clothes. The Extra Rinse cycle is perfect for people with sensitive skin.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This