Craftsman 3/16 x 3 in. Masonry Bit
Craftsman 3/16 x 3 in. Masonry Bit Bores into Mortar and More The 3/16 x 3 in. masonry bit from Craftsman is carbide-tipped for boring holes in dense construction materials. This bit can be used on brick, concrete and stone masonry. It effortlessly bores through mortar, making this a good bit to use when creating a hole for anchors used to attach anything to exterior and interior walls. Grab this bit when preparing to hang any decorative element on a retaining wall in the yard or when securing transition pieces during a hardwood flooring installation. The Craftsman 3/16 x 3 in. masonry bit is ideal for drilling into basement and garage walls when adding organizational shelving. This hard-working drill bit has been constructed of high speed steel (HSS), which offers long-lasting strength and durability whether you're working on a small or large DIY project.
- Choose the 3/16 x 3 in. masonry bit from Craftsman when a strong, bit is needed for drilling into concrete, brick and stone
- Carbide-tipped to cut through tough masonry for both large and small DIY jobs
- The Craftsman masonry bit features high speed steel (HSS) for long-lasting durability and strength
- Shank diameter measures .25" with a shank length of .188"
- This masonry bit has a round shank (overall length is 3")
- Add the Craftsman 3/16" x 3" bit to any tool collection as your go-to bit for masonry work
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This