Craftsman 3/16 in. Hex Bit Socket
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
The Craftsman 3/16" Hex Bit Socket Translates Torque Whether you have a specific task on hand right now or you want to be equipped for the future, this Craftsman 3/16 in. hex bit socket from Sears is a great universal bit socket to have on hand. This bit socket works with screwdrivers or drills and is a 3/16 inch standard bit socket. The socket has a 3/8 inch drive and is perfect for mechanical fixes, working on your car, and a variety of other household projects. This Craftsman 3/16" hex bit socket is sure to stand the test of time; in fact, the socket is guaranteed forever, thanks to the Craftsman warranty from the brand you trust for your tools. Made in the USA, the socket features high visibility markings bearing the Craftsman name, and it is crafted from durable alloy steel construction for strength and longevity.
- This Craftsman 3/16 in. hex bit socket has hex contact points
- A standard-size 3/16 in. hex bit socket with a standard socket depth
- Compatible with screwdrivers or drills
- Alloy steel construction
- For a 3/8 inch drive
- Measures 1-15/16 inches long
- SAE or Torx socket size
- Item weight is 0.01 pounds
- Guaranteed forever by Craftsman
- Made in the USA
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This