Craftsman Professional 28128 20-volt Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/4" Impact Driver with Quick-Release Collet & LED Light
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
High performance Craftsman motor delivers 20.0 volts with 2.2 amps of Lithium-Ion power. (Battery sold separately.) Plenty of power to drive screws, bolts or lags through soft or hard woods and metals. A variable speed, heavy-duty all-metal machined gear box provides 0-2500 rpm for a smooth, efficient power transfer to the collet. The contractor grade impact mechanism delivers 1200 in.lbs. of maximum torque and 0-3200 blows per minute (bpm). A quick-release collet allows for fast, tool-less bit changes. The ergonomic "T" handle with soft grip, provides a secure grip on the tool. For additional comfort an extended length trigger switch allows for one or two finger placement. An integrated LED work light has been added to enhance visibility of the work surface. This Craftsman Professional Impact Driver is powered by a 20V Lithium-Ion battery featuring SmartChip technology. SmartChip technology maximizes the efficiency and lifecycle of the battery by monitoring and controlling the battery's output. SmartChip is built into the battery system to protect the battery from over discharge, overcharge, and overheating. An illuminated power bar displays the charge remaining in the battery pack. Battery sold separately . Catalog/Online Exclusive.
- The high performance Craftsman motor delivers 20.0 volts, 2.2 amps of DieHard Lithium-Ion power.
- Variable speed, heavy-duty all metal machined gear box provides 0-2500 rpm.
- Contractor grade impact mechanism delivers 1200 in.lbs. of max. torque and 0-3200 bpm.
- Quick-release 1/4 in. collet allows for tool-less bit changes.
- Ergonomic "T" handle with soft grip, provides proper balance and a secure tool grip.
- Extended length trigger for convenient one or two finger placement.
- Integrated LED work light illuminates the material and work surface.
- Electric brake stops the bit's rotation.
- Power lock-off button, prevents accidental starts.
- 2-year Craftsman Professional Warranty
Specifications & Dimensions