Samsung 28.0 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
This 4-Door French Door Refrigerator features a FlexZone Drawer with Smart Divider, a flexible middle drawer that can be individually temperature-controlled to fit your food storage needs. Its counter-height design makes it convenient for everyone in the family to access, so the kids are no longer standing in front of an open fridge searching for their after-school snack. Open the French doors to reveal a wide open space with flexible spill-proof shelving and 2 humidity controlled crispers. Now changing the water filter couldn’t be easier. With the filter conveniently located between the two crisper drawers, you can quickly and easily replace the filter without removing items from the refrigerator. In addition, both the FlexZone mid-drawer and the freezer compartment have Samsung's EZ Open Handle™ system. Fit more groceries in your refrigerator. Samsung insulation technology allows a generous 28 cubic feet of interior space in the standard 36" width refrigerator dimensions. This model features the Twin Cooling Plus® technology that circulates the air within the refrigerator and freezer compartments individually to maintain optimal humidity levels and prevent odor transferring between compartments. The freezer air stays dryer, while the refrigerator's humidity level stays ideal, so even easily perishable fruits and veggies remain fresher, longer. The strategically placed LED tower lighting brightens every corner so you can better organize the refrigerator and freezer to quickly find what you need. This cooler source of light emits less heat, saves space and is much more energy efficient than traditional bulb lighting. Make this refrigerator the information hub in your kitchen. The 8” LCD touch screen monitor is Wi-Fi enabled to run a number of helpful applications including:
- Epicurean App: Input the ingredients in your fridge and Epicurean will provide a list of possible recipes as well as a list of ingredients. You can even specify Epicurean send the ingredient list to your smart phone for you to reference on your next trip to the grocery store.
- Google Calendar: Access Google Calendar from the ease of your fridge. Coordinate everyone in the family's calendar from one central location. Also, update your calendar from your smart phone and it will show up on your fridge to let the whole family know where you are.
- Pandora: Play music while at work in the kitchen with the Pandora web-enabled radio. Built-in speakers allow the music to be loud enough to entertain but not bother people in the other room.
- Notepad: Make a grocery list or other reminder and save to the main screen of the display for everyone in the family to see.
- Picassa: Download photos or entire photo albums from your Picassa account. Keep the refrigerator door clutter free by keeping photos on the LCD screen instead of the door. You can also easily upload photos in the SC card slot below the screen.
- Twitter: No need to have the laptop setup in the kitchen; follow your favorite author, chef, celebrity up to the minute with the Twitter app on the fridge.
- AP News: Take a look at the latest headlines as your make breakfast without having to pull out your smart phone or walk out to the curb for the morning newspaper.
- Weather Bug: Determine what you will wear for the day with the temperature and forecast continually updated on the monitor. Also, background on the home screen adjusts to the weather; for instance when it rains there will be rain drops falling in the background
All these applications are included on this refrigerator and will be ready for use with a Wi-Fi connection in your home.
Samsung out-of-carton product does not come with a manufacturer’s warranty. Please see associate for details on how to purchase a warranty for this product.