Craftsman 2700psi 2.3gpm Gas Powered Pressure Washer Non CA
Briggs And Stratton Pressure Washer Means More Power Working with the Craftsman 2700 PSI pressure washer is like the fun you used to have as a kid playing with the garden hose, just with a ton of added muscle. Great for medium-duty cleaning tasks, you can clean everything from decks and driveways to vehicles, garage floors and house siding with the versatile Craftsman 2700 PSI 2.3 gallon per minute B riggs and Stratton pressure washer . It blows away built-up mold, mildew, dirt and grime to get surfaces restored and spotless in a fraction of the time it would normally take. Easily hook it up to your garden hose in a matter of minutes and be ready to blast away even the toughest stains. Advanced features ensure that this Craftsman 2700 PSI washer gives a power-packed performance. The premium Maintenance-free Axial Cam Pump with Easy Start™ Technology that delivers a forceful water stream at 2700 PSI at 2.3 GPM and the powerful Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ OHV engine that drives it with cooler running, longer life and greater fuel efficiency. You’ll find legendary Craftsman quality in the power washer’s smart design and smart details like the Ready Start® System that makes starting easy every time and a Fresh Start® fuel cap that keeps the fuel fresh longer. An innovative PerfectMix™ Soap System automatically mixes the perfect amount of concentrate into the water stream so everything gets cleaned more effectively. Designed to handle different surfaces and tasks, you can get precise control to get the right spraying pattern thanks to the Craftsman’s 5 - in- 1 selector nozzle. Durably built with steel construction and solid rubber wheels, the washer will keep your exterior surfaces looking immaculate year after year. It comes with an easy to use high-pressure hose that extends up to 25 feet so you don’t have to continually drag the power washer along with your work, and a fold-down handle makes for convenient, compact storage. So get out there and get your work done, with high performance output, easy maneuverability and tough construction, the Craftsman 2700 PSI is going to put a smile on your face, every time you fire it up.
• Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ 7.75 ft- lbs gross torque, 175cc OHV engine per SAE J1940
• Craftsman 5 - in- 1 Selector Nozzle choose between 5 patterns with a push, turn and click Includes Delicate, General, Max, Flush and Soap.
• Maintenance - Free Axial Cam Pump with Easy Start™ Technology
• PerfectMix™ Direct From Concentrate Soap System - automatically mixes the perfect amount of concentrate into the water stream for more effective cleaning (concentrate sold separately)
• Detachable Hose Wrap with 25-ft High - Pressure Hose
• Fold-Down Handle for compact storage
• 10 In. Solid Wheels
Specifications & Dimensions