Kenmore Elite 27" Single Electric Wall Oven - Precision Cooking The Kenmore Elite single electric wall oven cooks meals evenly every time. That's due to two essential components in the 27" single electric wall oven: a hidden third heating element and fan. Together, they create True Convection, which quickly cooks dishes thoroughly without over cooking. The oven boasts 3.5 cu. ft. of space, letting you conveniently heat more than one dish at a time, perfect for those large holiday meals. The digital LED read-out is easy to read and set so you'll never accidentally cook at the wrong temperature.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies.
- From keeping a stack of pizzas toasty to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, this Kenmore delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more.
- The Convenient Temperature Probe produces perfect doneness every time by automatically turning off once your turkey or roast reaches precisely the right interior temperature.
- With the push of a button, the total wall oven lockout feature secures controls and prevents temperature tampering, especially from the smallest fingers in the house.
- A convenient control panel puts more oven settings at your fingertips, ensuring you choose the right cooking options with easy-to-use one touch selections.
- With a long-lasting finish that's less likely to tarnish or discolor than others, porcelain-coated oven racks keep foods from sticking and make cleanup fast.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
Specifications & Dimensions
Upper Oven Broiler Element Wattage:
Materials & Finishes:
Depth with Door Open:
See Installation Guide below product description
Depth with Door Open (in.):
Total Connected Load:
3.4 kW @ 240V / 2.6 kW @ 208V
Stainless steel trim, control panel illumination
Upper Oven Light(s) Type:
Upper Oven Roasting:
Upper Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):
Upper Oven Number of Racks:
Upper Oven Light(s) Location:
Upper Oven Number of Rack Positions:
Main Oven Broiler Location:
Top of oven
Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):
20.50 W x 16.50 H x 18.03 D in.
Controls and Features:
Oven Door Latch:
Convection Element Style:
Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):
Upper Oven Bake Element Wattage:
Upper/Single Oven Configuration:
Fan w/ Additional Element or Burner
Cavity Dimensions - Dimensions & Weight:
Main - 20.5 in x 18 in x 16.5 in
Color - General:
Compliant Standards - Miscellaneous:
Depth - Dimensions & Weight:
Form Factor - General:
Built-in - 27"
Height - Dimensions & Weight:
Included Accessories - Miscellaneous:
3 x rack
Manufacturer - General:
Max Power Consumption - Power:
Minimum Depth - Dimensions & Weight (Niche):
Minimum Height - Dimensions & Weight (Niche):
Minimum Width - Dimensions & Weight (Niche):
Oven Cooking Programs - Oven:
Sabbath mode, True Convection cooking system, temperature probe
Oven Rack Positions - Oven:
Oven Type - Oven:
Electric oven - 3.5 cu. ft
Product Type - General:
Oven - electric
Rated Current - Power:
Safety Features - Miscellaneous:
Child security, control lock, security lock
Self-Cleaning - Oven Features:
Special Features - Oven Features:
Halogen oven lighting
Timer Settings Features - Settings, Controls & Indicators:
Start timer delay
Total Net Oven Capacity - General:
3.5 cu. ft
Voltage - Power:
208 - 240 V
Weight - Dimensions & Weight:
Width - Dimensions & Weight:
Minimum Circuit Rating:
Gas or Electric:
Design & Construction:
Oven Door Style:
Bake Element Location:
Beneath oven floor
Main Oven Broiler Wattage:
Top of oven
Oven Cleaning Method:
Located between oven door and control panel