KitchenAid 27" Built-in Double Oven w/ Even-Heat™ Technology - Stainless Steel
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
This KitchenAid® 27 in. built-in double wall oven KEBS279 features convection cooking. With the innovative Even-Heat™ Technology exclusive to KitchenAid®, you’ll get the perfect results you’re looking for with ovens free of cold spots. The self-cleaning system with soil level/time selection includes an energy-saving light cycle setting for easy oven cleaning. And, the 4,000-watt, 8-pass broil element helps deliver superior grilling results right in your kitchen.
- Perfectly even cooking results - Even-Heat™ Technology delivers innovative performance so you won’t have to rotate pans or use baking stones
- Convection cooking made easy - EasyConvect™ Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking by automatically adjusting the temperatures to their convection equivalents
- Clearly see every rack -The Industry’s Largest Window* allows you to check the progress of what you’re preparing without opening the oven door. *Among leading brand wall ovens
- Fits into your existing wall oven space - The FIT System helps create a seamless fit when installing this oven inside your existing cabinet cutout; adjustable/removable feet help the oven fit inside standard short, medium or tall cutouts, and optional trim pieces help fill gaps on the bottom
- Easily position and place food in the oven - The SatinGlide™ Roll-Out Extension Rack allows easy loading and confidence when cooking large or heavy dishes
- Easy cleaning - The CleanBake™ Hidden Element is sealed under the oven floor for easy cleaning and balanced heat distribution
- Simple-to-clean controls - Glass-touch display with control lock function features intuitive controls and a surface that’s easy to clean