LG 27.6 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - Stainless Steel
If you’ve ever wished you had more space to get more organized, your wish has been granted. With 28 cubic feet, you get that extra space. You also get extras like Smart Cooling technology, designed to help keep all that extra food fresher, longer. The Slim SpacePlus™ Ice System frees up even more room in the door. And with French-doors it’s real easy getting food in or out of this refrigerator.
- With a cavernous 28 cu. ft. of space, this LG French Door refrigerator gives you ample space for all of your family's favorite foods and keeps them conveniently organized and within reach
- The Slim SpacePlus™ Ice System provides more shelf space and allows even more space for door bins
- Smart Cooling Plus technology is designed to maintain superior conditions within the refrigerator, with a linear compressor and dual evaporators that react quickly to humidity and temperature levels and help keep your food fresher, longer
- Strategically placed vents in every section help surround your food with cool, fresh air no matter where you put it
- Because the linear compressor motor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently backs the motor with a 10-year limited warranty
- With the Smart Pull™ handle, all it takes is a simple lift of the handle for effortless access to your freezer
- The water- and ice-dispenser in this LG 4-door refrigerator is one of the tallest around, measuring in at an ultra-accommodating 12.6 in.
- 2 crisper drawers gives you easy access to your fruits, vegetables and beverages
- A full-width Glide-N-Serve™ pantry drawer makes it easy to find space for all that food you want to keep fresh
- Contoured doors, hidden hinges, and a host of great interior features give your refrigerator a look that's as sophisticated as it is functional
- When your refrigerator uses at least 20% less energy than required by federal standards, you’re going to make an impact—on your energy bill, your energy consumption, and most importantly, the environment
- Smart Diagnosis helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, helping you troubleshoot quickly