Kenmore Elite 27.5 cu. ft. French-Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans. Spacious-yet-sleek, this Kenmore Elite 27.5 cu. ft. French-Door Bottom-Freezer provides even more usable space thanks to the Slim In-Door Icemaker, which frees up the entire top shelf and allows for full storage on both doors. GeniusCool™ technology keeps food fresher by generating ideal temperature and humidity levels separately in the refrigerator and freezer, while Multi Air Flow further optimizes refrigeration efficiency and food freshness by circulating cool air through multiple vents.
- Store more food with greater flexibility. The refrigerator section has an 18.8 cu. ft. capacity, while the double freezer drawers combine for 8.7 cu. ft. in providing greater organization and easy access to the frozen items you use the most.
- Beautify your kitchen with this French-Door fridge featuring contoured, smooth doors with hidden hinges and aluminum handles.
- Easily store & serve large food trays in the full-width temperature-controlled gourmet pantry drawer.
- Keep food fresh and your fridge clean thanks to conveniences such as an airtight crisper with moisture lock, humidity-controlled crisper, 5 glass shelves (4 adjustable, 3 spill-proof, 3 slide-out, 1 SlideAway), 7 door storage bins (2 adjustable, 2 gallon storage) and Covered Dairy Bin.
- Enjoy fresh, filtered water and fill large pitchers via the tall, integrated through-the-door dispenser. Along with crushed ice, cubes are available in a new, more convenient shape (rather than crescents). Features also include an NSF®-certified compact water filtration system and Ultra Ice® for quick ice production.
- Know when your water filter needs replacing thanks to an indicator on the digital display/control panel.
- Find food quickly with LED lighting that powerfully brightens your fridge while saving both space and electricity.
- Save energy, money and the environment with this ENERGY STAR®-qualified refrigerator that includes an alarm to alert you whenever a door is accidentally left open.