Craftsman 26 hp 52" Zero Turn Riding Mower (Not CA Compliant)
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
This fun-to-drive mower offers the best of both worlds, the maneuverability of a zero turn mower and the dependability of a Craftsman. The new look and feel was designed with you in mind. With its ability to turn 360 degrees, you will look forward to mowing the lawn. Cut around trees and obstacles with total control and in open areas, turns are quick and precise. You will be done in no time.The ZTS7000 comes equipped with a 26 hp Briggs & Stratton® Platinum Series™engine. Other features include electric push button blade engagement, 3.5-gallon fuel tank, and cast-iron pivoting front axle. A 52 in. heavy-duty mower deck with anti-scalp wheels provides a great cut and reduces turf damage. Not for sale in California.
- 26 hp Briggs & Stratton® Platinum Series™engine
- 52 in. heavy-duty mower deck
- Dual hydrostatic drive with rugged Hydro-Gear® EZT transmission for reliability, performance and better traction
- 4 Anti-scalp wheels
- Mulch kit sold separately
- Weight: 716 lbs. (324.77 kg)
- Color: Red
- Some assembly required
- This product does not meet current California emissions regulations