Craftsman 26 HP* V-Twin 50" Zero-Turn Riding Mower 49 States
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Craftsman 50 in. Riding Mower- Enjoy Turn-On-A-Dime Maneuverability The Craftsman 26 hp V-Twin Engine Zero Turn Tractor offers extreme horsepower at a value-loaded price. The Briggs & Stratton Platinum Series 26 hp* OHV V-Twin motor with a counter-balanced results in more power, less vibration, quieter operation and less wear and tear. Infinite-speed dual hydrostatic transmission with a large 1 in. drive axle delivers precise control and its sealed design also reduces maintenance. There’s a 50 in.-wide deck with a timed triple blade system for superior cutting performance, and six cutting heights from 1-1/2 in. to 4 in. provide you the flexibility and precision your lawn needs. Four-gauge wheels minimize lawn scalping for a more beautiful lawn with 20 inch. turf saver tires in the back to prevent skidding and grass damage as you turn, and 13 inch front caster wheels for making effortless turns. The 14-gauge welded steel frame is rugged and durable. Pivoting front axle and floating deck follows the contours of the ground for clean, no-hassle cutting. The Craftsman 50 inch Riding Mower comes with a reliable, 12-volt, 230 CCA battery for reliable starting in all weather conditions. A 3-gallon gas tank with sight gauge give you more mowing time between fill-ups. Deluxe high-back seat with auto slide adjustability has added padding for an ultra-comfortable ride and foam-covered lap bar grips reduce vibrations while mowing. Dual deck wash system cleans out grass and debris build-up under the deck.
- Get back to what you really love doing with the Craftsman 26 hp V-Twin Engine Zero Turn Tractor
- Save more time by navigating around obstacles and against edges with 0 deg. turning radius
- Tackle different types of terrain with speeds that range from 0-6 MPH
- Built-in utility bin for convenient storage
- Cup holders for your favorite beverage
- Electronic service reminder gives you feedback on hours used to help determine maintenance intervals
- Two-year limited warranty backed by Sears In Home Service
- Goes with bagger #24013
*As rated by the engine manufacturer
Specifications & Dimensions