Craftsman 2550 MAX PSI, 2.3 MAX GPM, Briggs & Stratton Powered Pressure Washer
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
This Craftsman gas powered pressure washer delivers water stream at 2550 MAX PSI/2.3 MAX GPM. Powered by a Briggs & Stratton 675 Series™ engine that includes a handle mounted pull start. Great for occasional to frequent clean-up, this model is great for any medium-sized project including vehicles, decks, walkways and much more. Not for Sale in California.
- 2550 MAX PSI/2.3 MAX GPM
- Briggs & Stratton 675 Series™ Engine, 6.75 ft-lbs gross torque, 190cc - Featuring: Ready Start®, no prime, no choke, just pull for power.
- 4 Pro-Style Quick-Connect Spray Tips (0, 15, 40-degree and Fan Soap)
- Maintenance Free Axial Cam Pump with Easy Start™ Technology
- PerfectMix™ Direct From Concentrate Soap System - automatically mixes the perfect amount of concentrate into the water stream for more effective cleaning (concentrate sold separately).
- Detachable Hose Wrap with 25-ft High Pressure Hose
- Fold-Down Handle for compact storage
- 10" Solid Wheels