Schwinn 250 Recumbent Exercise Cycle
Schwinn Recumbent Cycle Provides Top-Notch Aerobic Workouts Seamlessly incorporating comfort and challenge, the Schwinn 250 Recumbent Exercise Bike will change the way you think about home exercising. The ergonomically engineered bike incorporates a high inertia perimeter and weighted flywheel to provide great workouts in a relaxed, seated position. Its BioFit comfort features ensure you feel the least possible impact on your lower back and leg joints--so you'll pedal farther and enjoy a safe, efficient workout. The Schwinn Recumbent Cycle has 16 different resistance levels and 17 pre-programmed workouts, along with the option to create your own. Its exclusive BioDyne performance features allow you to get the feeling of riding on an actual road--minus the challenges of potholes and traffic--and Schwinn Advantage software provides an easy way to set goals and measure your progress on the oversized, adjustable console. The bike's convenience features include a two-speed blower fan, water bottle holder and integrated utility rack to hold books or tablets, and it even has speakers and an mp3 music input port for those who like to work out to their favorite beats. Bottom line: you enjoy a gym-quality workout in your own home.
- The Schwinn 250 Recumbent Exercise Bike is 25' wide x 46' high x 63' long, and its weight capacity is 300 pounds.
- The display readout includes time, interval time, RPM, watts, distance, pulse, speed, calories, resistance level and course profile.
- The bike is Polar telemetry heart rate enabled and it comes with contact heart rate pads.
- Two user profiles can be stored in the Schwinn Advantage workout journal.
- Some assembly is required to put together this 117-pound bike.
- The frame is under warranty for five years, parts and electrical for one year, and parts wear and labor for 90 days.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This