Samsung 25 cu. ft. 4-Door French Door Refrigerator - White
The 25 cu. ft. Samsung RF28HMEDBWW French door refrigerator is the ultimate in food preservation. Open the French doors to reveal a wide open space with flexible spill-proof shelving and 2 humidity controlled crispers. Now changing the water filter couldn’t be easier. With the filter conveniently located between the two crisper drawers, you can quickly and easily replace the filter without removing items from the refrigerator. In addition, both the FlexZone™ mid-drawer and the freezer compartment have Samsung's EZ Open™ handle system. The white Samsung RF28HMEDB refrigerator also offers Twin Cooling Plus™, a technology with professional-grade benefits. Two separate fans cool the fridge and freezer to maintain optimal temperature and humidity. That means no air transfers between compartments, so flavors don't mix and food stays exceptionally fresh.
- 25 cu. ft. capacity 4-door French door refrigerator has enough room to fit up to 25 bags of groceries* in a sleek 33"-wide model
- FlexZone drawer creates four flexible-size compartments—each with its own temperature setting—via the adjustable Smart Divider
- Twin Cooling Plus maintains high levels of refrigerator humidity to keep produce fresher longer and keeps freezer air dryer to help prevent freezer burn
- Space-saving Ice Master icemaker produces up to 10 lbs. of ice per day and stores up to 4.2 lbs of ice, so ice is readily available
- High-efficiency LED lighting design beautifully lights up the interior so you’re able to quickly spot what you want
- Three-way adjustable shelves can be used as a standard shelf, a slide-in shelf for more space, or a flip-up shelf for even more storage space
- EZ-Open handle design lifts up and glides out freezer drawer effortlessly
- External, Ice Blue digital display allows you to easily control settings at the touch of a button
- Ice and water dispenser provides a tall opening so pitchers and tall decorative glasses can be filled quickly and easily
*Grocery comparison based on each cubic foot of usable space equaling one paper bag.