Craftsman 24HP* Kohler V-Twin Zero Turn 54” Riding Mower Non CA
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
This Zero Turn Mower Gets the Lawn Done Equipped with the vast speed adjustment of a HydroGear transmission, wide cutting path of a 54 inch deck and the muscle of Kohler’s Courage 24hp overhead valve engine, this riding mower takes on lawns big and small, hilly and flat without breaking a sweat. Designed to deliver smooth, vibration and noise reduced operation, the engine features naturally counterbalanced V twin construction, while the expansive 3 gallon tank delivers hours of cutting without refills. A solid zero turn mower, built to deliver the kind of manicured lawn you can practice your golf swing on, this Craftsman features a deck and blade design that actually pulls grass up into the cutting area, transforming uncut brush into finely shredded mulch that enriches the health of your yard with every pass. Built from rugged steel and backed by a 2 year warranty, this is a piece of equipment you can count on.
- Kohler Courage 24HP* OHV V-Twin natural counter-balance design results in more power, less vibration and quieter operation
- Full pressure lubrication and premium spin-on oil filter for longer life
- Premium HydroGear ZT-2800 transmissions provides infinite speeds with serviceable oil reservoir
- 54 in. wide deck design features a timed deck
- Deep-design of the deck pulls grass up into the blades, for a quality cut that leaves behind fine mulch
- Electric blade engagement controls blades with the push of a button
- 6 cutting heights from 1.5 in. to 4.0 in.
- Pivoting front axle and floating deck
- 12-volt, 230 CCA battery assures reliable starting in many different weather conditions
- 3-gallon gas tank with sight gauge
- Deluxe high back seat with auto slide
- 2-year limited warranty backed by Sears In Home Service
- Not for sale in the state of California
- * As rated by engine manufacturer
Specifications & Dimensions