Craftsman 24 pc. Screwdriver Set
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Cushioned handle screwdriver set includes sizes:slotted - 1/32, 3/64, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32 in., Phillips - 0000, 000, 00, 0, 1, Torx® T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, and ball hex - .050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32 in. Contoured swivel heads or caps for either swiveling at the fingertip or in the palm-of-the hand. The caps are color coded for easy tip style recognition: red = slotted, blue = Phillips, green = Torx and yellow = ball hex.
- The caps are also hexagonal in shape to reduce the rolling effect usually found when a precision screwdriver is placed on a flat surface
- The tip size of the screwdriver is printed in the top of the cap for quick size selection
- The body of the precision screwdriver now includes an 8 sided non-slip rubber grip
- The torx and hex drivers have been updated to an industry standard black oxide finish
- The hex drivers and are now ball hex allowing 360 degrees of rotation up to a 25 degree angle.
- Nichol-chrome plated alloy steel blades are used on the slotted and phillips
- Printed on the handle of each screwdriver is the Sears number and size and USA
- The screwdrivers are right-sized to prevent over torquing.
Set contains: 1/32x1, 3/64x1, 1/16x1, 5/64x1-1/2, 3/32x1-1/2, 1/8x1-1/2, 1/8x2-1/2, 9/64x2-1/2, 5/32x2-1/2, 0000x1, 000x1, 00x1-1/2, 0x1-1/2, 0x2-1/2, 1x2-1/2, T5x1-1/2, T6x1-1/2, T7x1-1/2, T8x2-1/2, T9x2-1/2, 0.050x1-1/2, 1/16x1-3/4, 5/64x2-1/4, 3/32x2-3/8 in.
Specifications & Dimensions