Craftsman 24 in. Digital LaserTrac® Level
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
The Craftsman 24-in. Digital LaserTrac Level Means You Never Miss a Cut The Craftsman 24-in. digital LaserTrac level clearly identifies the angle of the tool to a tenth of a degree in either direction. As you level all of your household projects – from building stairs to hanging mirrors – you’ll appreciate all of Craftsman’s unique functionalities. This level recalls the last nine measurements, calculates the degrees between two angles and projects a laser dot accurately to 1/4" at 100 feet. The durable and innovative Craftsman tool is easy to use, as it can attach to tripod threads or hang via its magnet. It will become a mainstay in your toolkit for countless years, aiding in all of your leveling and building needs. The Craftsman 24-in. digital LaserTrac Level delivers advanced digital technology to your toolbox, making all of your household leveling and building projects easier.
- Read the angle of a tool to one-tenth of a degree with the Craftsman 24-inch digital laser level
- Audible tone identifies angle in 45-degree increments from 0 to 90 degrees
- Stores last 9 measurements
- Calculates degrees between two angles
- Uses 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Projects laser red dot accurately to 1/4" from up to 100 ft.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This